I would like to start this by saying a HUGE thank you to My Real Food Family for nominating me. It made my life nicer today! If you’ve not checked out My Real Food Family yet, you should. April is an inspiration!
What is The Sunshine Award?
The Sunshine Award is given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire other bloggers”. This award is an honour! My main mission in life is to inspire people in a positive way so it’s great to think that even one person could pull inspiration from the things I write.
How it works:
Once you have received a nomination, you have to do a few things to keep the sunshine spreading!
1. Blog a post linking back to the person/blog who nominated me.
That would be the lovely April of My Real Food Family.
2. Answer a few questions and nominate 10 bloggers, linking their blog to my post.
You can find the nominations at the bottom.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs I have nominated.
4. Answer a few questions
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
Thich Nhat Hahn – He’s a Vietnamese Zen Monk and father of the Engaged Buddhism movement. He also wrote a book that changed my life called ‘The Miracle of Mindfulness‘, which you should read if you get the chance.
2. What is your favourite number?
That’s a tough question, I don’t know if I have one. I splash my face 7 times in the morning though, always 7, so I guess I’ll have to go with 7.
3. What is your favourite animal?
An elephant, I’m yet to meet one though!
4. What are your Facebook/Twitter URL’s?
I’m @MakeLifeNice on Twitter. I’m trying real hard to get my follower numbers up at the moment, so come join me!
You can also find me at Make Life Nice on Facebook.
5. What is your favourite time of day?
My favourite time of day is bedtime! I love nothing more than getting in bed early with Mr. Make Life Nice and getting cosy.
6. What was your favourite holiday?
Cornwall. It’s the most magical place in the UK and the first place that I ever surfed. Cornwall holds a lot of great memories for me and I love that the pace of life is slower down there.
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
Yoga, I’m on of those people that just loves to bend and stretch and breath.
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Coffee. (I know, that’s not a Yogi’s drink…)
9. What is your favourite flower?
My favourite flowers are Orchids. Just so elegant.
10. What is your passion?
Making life nicer, improving every day and helping others to improve their lives too!
Here are the people that I am nominating for The Sunshine Award:
- One9Eighty – He is one of my dearest friends and I am so proud that he is finally expressing his arty side again. As he has bought so much sunshine to my life I feel he deserves this most!
- Crazy Fun Sexy Guide
- The Better Man Project
- The Modern Home Kitchen
- Health Advocation
- Enjoy Staffs
- Mira J Yoga
- The White Maroon
- Old Hippie in a New World
- They Say It’s In The Genes